Hal is the result of JULBO's mission to optimize the comfort and compactness of ski helmets. The two-color finish underlines a modern design combining active ventilation with a precise fit. The shape of the peak allows perfect integration with goggles. From freetouring to the slopes, it offers superb protection for male and female skiers looking for a lightweight, stylish and high-performance helmet.
- ADJUSTABLE AIR FLOW: Venting can be regulated to suit conditions and use.
- Adjustable Fit: A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Half shell: Helmet fitted with ear pads
- In-mold shell: Ultra-light EPS injection-molded shell covered with a layer of polycarbonate (0.3 mm thick). The EPS shell absorbs and distributes impact, while the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and provides scratch resistance. Standard: EN1077.
- Removable ear pads: The ear pads can be removed
- Strap attachment: Fastening at the back of the helmet to attach the goggle strap and hold it in place.
- Ventilated visor: Three ventilation channels prevent fogging of goggles, even when things get hot!