Gonzo Telemark Ski
With the Gonzo Bishop thinks that they have designed the ultimate all-around telemark ski for carving, bumps, and trees. Take the Gonzo along on your longest spring tours and playground fantasies. The perfect width and turning radius for delivering quick carved turns, navigating tight bumps, and shredding the trees on the dreamiest of days. We designed the Gonzo with the help of Bishop athlete, Andreas Sjöbeck.
The Gonzo is everything you've wanted in an all-mountain ski. Pure. Fire.
NEW FOR 2021! Bishop has added their proprietary TELEM-ARC Technology to Gonzo.
- 125mm tip | 90mm waist | 120mm tail
- 170cm: 14m turn radius
- 180cm: 16m turn radius
- Camber underfoot
- Progressive twin shape for all-mountain domination
- Poplar wood core is lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Hex-Tech Premium top sheet
- Weight per pair: 3100g, (170cm), 3300g (180cm)
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
- Backed by Bishop' Satisfaction Guarantee