Cyrius Ski Goggles
The CYRIUS was designed around a cylindrical photochromic lens that benefits from Julbo’s Frameless construction and REACTIV lens technology to offer a high-end goggle for skiers and snowboarders. Whether in the park, on the slopes or freeriding, the CYRIUS goggle offers a super-wide and unobstructed field of vision so you can stay concentrated nailing your line. The REACTIV photochromic lens adapts to the UV lighting conditions in real time and is combined with our proprietary anti-fog coating for perfect vision and total protection, no matter the weather. The wide and fully integrated strap is helmet compatible, keeping you and your equipment dialed in the mountains.
- Air Flow: Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cylindrical double lens
- Dual Soft Foam: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap: Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Reactiv Photochromic lens: Sphrical Double Lens
- Symmetrical adjustment: Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.