Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
184cm K2 coomback 104 W/ Lg 22 Designs Axl (Used)
The venerable K2 Coomback 104 Skis get a remake for 2015, expanding in width by 2 mm, but actually losing weight. Increased tip rocker and a revamped flex pattern give the Coomback 104 more predictable turn initiation without hampering its crud-busting prowess. This ski features imagery of Doug's adopted hometown of La Grave, France - bonus points for the Coombs fans who can name the locations pictured in the last two years' models!
The 22 Designs AXL Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. The AXL gives you adjustable and exceptional power, that tours effortlessly.
- The first free-pivot telemark touring binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2˚ ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26.0 and up.
- Made in the USA
Condition: These skis are in great shape. See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached at email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 385-227-8968. Thanks!