Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
Bishop BMF-R NTN W/ Extra Mount Plate (Used)
Bishop’s products are all made with the same agenda: to be the gold standard in Badassery, performing and powering beyond the rest. Designed on the ski slopes of COLORADO and MADE IN THE USA of bomber stainless steel, aircraft-grade aluminum, and carbon fiber composite. Each binding is handcrafted in Edwards, Colorado.
Step into a pair of BMF/R's and feel every ounce of applied force transferred from your legs right to the snow, and with 60 degrees of effortless touring, you'll think you're walking on a cloud to pow-town.
- Intuitive step in/step out
- Ski Brakes always included: 90, 100, 115, or 125mm
- The Real Heel Feel: These bindings attach to the whole boot, from toe-to-heel, giving you more power than any other NTN tele binding and a more natural boot flex
- Tour like a pro with 60 degrees of biomechanically optimized resistance-free motion
- Complete control and power on the down with our Patent Pending, rock-solid "Lock Wedge" ski-mode
- 7- and 14-degree heel risers to tame the climb
- Simple switch between ski and tour mode with a pole grip or glove
- Softer Spring Kit (available separately) gives you more customization with the option of a more supple, lighter knee drop while keeping all the Bishop lateral stability and edge power transfer
- NTN or 75mm versions available.
- NOTE: This binding requires a heel with a shelf. For example, it does NOT work with older Crispi CXR and CXX boots.
- One size fits all (NTN Boot Sole Lengths of 270 to 346mm, 75mm "Duckbill" Boot Sole Lengths of 280mm to 356mm)
- Spring tension (binding "activeness") is easily adjusted on the hill with the turn of a screw
- Weight: 1900 g - one size fits all (the brakes add 170 g)
- 75mm version has a dedicated LEFT and RIGHT binding. The small leash hole in the Toe Cage should be on the outside.
- Bishop’s 3-Year Bomber Guarantee
Condition: Bindings are in good working order. See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/ Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!