Airflux Ski Goggles
After Aerospace, Julbo is making its SuperFlow System technology accessible to everyone. Now we can all benefit from the best ventilation developed for a winter sports goggle. Say good-bye to fogging in the cable car, when you're waiting to get going or you're working hard! Minimalist Frame for a super-wide field of vision and a ventilated, spherical lens: Airflux offers maximum comfort both in action and when you stop.
- Air Flow: Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system: Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Soft Foam: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame: Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System: Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Superflow System Patent: This product incorporates ventilation technology covered by *European* patent application (*EP3344204*) and ventilation technology patented and licensed from ESS, U.S. Patent No 6,718,561.
- Symmetrical adjustment: Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens: Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.