26.5 Garmont Ener-G (Used)
- Lightweight, thermoformable G-Fit High liners utilize a reinforced tongue and cuff for added comfort and necessary leverage for stiff boots
- Liners are anatomically designed and use different densities of foam in key areas for superior comfort and performance
- Pebax® high-performance polyether resin shells maintain flexibility in bitter cold and resist breakdown from flex fatigue and humidity
- Triple-density shells are torsionally rigid with great lateral control while giving a smooth forward flex that powers through turns
- 3-position forward canting cuffs lock in at 19 or 24 degrees and can be released completely for full flex while walking
- Cuff buckles, attached with T-nuts, can be adjusted 18mm forward or back to accommodate a variety of lower leg diameters
- 4 micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap close the boot comfortably and securely around the foot and leg
Condition: These boots are in good condition, they have minor cosmetic scrapes and scratches. Boots function like they should.
These are a 26.5 Mondo - US Sizes are a conversion only and from the manufacturer’s size chart. Mondo sizing is based on a centimeter measurement and size conversions differ. Please contact us before purchase if you’re not sure about your Mondo size or haven’t worn this manufacturer and we’re happy to help.
Product Liability/ Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached at email at email@example.com or via phone at 385-227-8968. Thanks!