AXL - 75mm Telemark Binding (PRE ORDER)
THIS IS A PRE ORDER! - BINDINGS ARE EXPECTED TO SHIP LATE OCTOBER
The Axl Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. It's the only touring binding you can adjust to your skiing style and snow conditions. It gives you the power of a HammerHead, but tours effortlessly. Try it and you'll love it!
Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up
The first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Now available with the new Double Up Heel dual climbing post system from 22 Designs
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA.