Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
192cm Dynastar M-Free 108 W/ 22 Designs Outlaw Lg (New)
- PROGRESSIVE ROCKER: High and long rise tip and tail rocker wich facilitate the maneuverability both on the ground and in the air. Meant for creative and progressive skier.
- ADAPTATIV SIDECUTS: Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
- FULL SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- HYBRID CORE POPLAR PU: The Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
- FIBERGLASS TORSION BOX: The fiberglass torsion box is a technology used on M-Line Range. The wood part of the hybrid Core is surrounded by a Fiberglass. It brings vertical reinforcement enhancing the comfort of the skiers and the on-snow feeling.
- SINTERED HD BASE: offers great glide for all ski conditions.
An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex while offering precision lateral control. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.The Outlaw X is our updated NTN binding, now with easier step-in and out, lighter weight, and improved durability. Still built the 22 Designs way with sweet flex, copious spring travel, rugged steel construction, and blazing up and downhill performance. Now with the Double Up Heel Climber with two climbing bails.
Built in the USA with stainless steel, machined aluminum, and premium plastics, the Outlaw X is built to last, and the 6 hole mounting pattern will keep it solid on your ski.
Brakes sold separately.Borrowing proven touring technology from the Axl, the Outlaw X delivers true free-pivot performance. With a true step-in and pole activated release, the Outlaw is always ready to run. The Outlaw can release laterally, although it's not guaranteed. The Outlaw is not a DIN-certified releasable binding. Ski at your own risk.
Brakes sold separately.
- Easier to step in and out
- Improved durability for the hardest chargers
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, and 125mm widths- available here.
- Optional stiffy spring kit: available here.
- Ski crampons available here.
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Spring-loaded climbing bail
- NTN compatible in two sizes
- Toepiece height: 1.1” at rear with 3 degree ramp
- Weight including climbers:
- Large: 3 lbs, 9 oz / 1620g
- Small: 3 lbs, 6 oz / 1545g
Large fits boots: 26.5 and up Scarpa/Crispi and 26.0 and up Garmont/Scott
Small fits boots: 26.0 and down Scarpa/Crispi and 25.5 and below Garmont/Scott
Condition: Skis and bindings are in new condition and have not seen snow. Skis were mounted for a standard four hole mount, mounted with 22 Designs Outlaw X. See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!