Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
188cm Rossignol Sin 7 W/ Lg 22 Design Axl (Used)
Ski Dimensions: 128-98-118
Ski Information: The Rossignol Sin 7 was created for versatility and all mountain fun. A poplar core, mini cap sidewall, air tips, a centered sidecut pack a sinful amount of tech into this ski. With a five point contact sidecut you wont hook in deep snow. A 17 meter turn radius balances out this ski to help it be adept in a variety of terrain. Very playful on hardpack and in the deep fluff too, you're covered for your all mountain freeheel needs!
The 22 Designs AXL Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. The AXL gives you adjustable and exceptional power, that tours effortlessly.
- The first free-pivot telemark touring binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2˚ ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26.0 and up.
- Made in the USA
Cracked edge and some core shots but the bindings are in great shape and also have Blue Bird Day heel throws and leash's. See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/ Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!