Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
186cm Rossignol S3 W/ Lg 22 Design Axl (Used)
Ski Information: The Rossignol S3 Skis allow you to put down tracks in new places and still enjoy the relaxation of cruising the groomed on the same pair of skis. The Powder Turn Rocker delivers fatigue-free maneuverability, effortless steering and instant speed control, making powder skiing easier and more fun, while the versatile 98 mm wide shape makes the Rossignol S3 Skis solid performers inside the backcountry gates as well. The Rossignol S3 Skis are a perfect step up for those wanting to make the transition to a wider rockered ski without limiting their in bounds options.
The 22 Designs AXL Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. The AXL gives you adjustable and exceptional power, that tours effortlessly.
- The first free-pivot telemark touring binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2˚ ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26.0 and up.
- Made in the USA
Condition: This setup is in great shape and has a fresh tune on them, bindings are upgraded with Blue Bird Day heel throws and leash's. See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!