Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
185cm G3 Tonic W/ 22 Designs AXL W/ Skins (Used)
172cm G3 Tonic BD 01 Free Flex with Skins-USED
Ski Dimensions: 132-100-123
Ski Information: G3's Tonic will pair nicely with some gin when it's time to slide into your favorite après spot at the end of a long day. These skis are a perfect blend of lightweight for the up and strength for the down. 100mm underfoot is a sweet spot for flotation and paired with a generous sidecut and dual density sidewall it will hold up on the firm stuff too. A gentle rocker in the tip will give you float in the fluff and easier turn initiation too. A powerful combo of all condition performance and light weight that will keep you out playing all day. That's something to cheers to!
The 22 Designs AXL Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. The AXL gives you adjustable and exceptional power, that tours effortlessly.
- The first free-pivot telemark touring binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2˚ ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26.0 and up.
- Made in the USA
Condition Description: Overall in good shape. The top sheets look brand new. The bases are in need of some work but nothing a good tune couldn't have looking good as new. The skins included are in working condition but not the best shape. See the photos and if you have additional questions about the skins call or email us and we'd be happy to help.
Product Liability/Return Information: Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached at email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 385-227-8968. Thanks!