Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
185cm Black Diamond Justice W/ 6 Hole Black Diamond O1 (Used)
Designed to take next-level deep-snow performance to the farthest reaches of the backcountry, the redesigned Black Diamond Justice now features a lighter-weight design with our powder-specialty geometry. Its buoyant 115 mm waist, minimal camber and Rocker tip combine easy trail breaking with unparalleled performance in deep, backcountry freshies.
- 115 mm waist and minimal camber for user-friendly backcountry powder skiing
- Rocker tip and Semi-Rocker tail for a balance of tip float and underfoot stability
- Wider and more rockered than the Drift for soft-snow-specific touring
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box Construction, with carbon fiber reinforcements
- Formula One Technology with three ribs for maximum torsional stiffness, plus SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 90% soft snow / 10% hard snow
One of the most legendary 75mm telemark touring bindings of all time, the Black Diamond O1 combines dynamic power with a full range of motion like you could not believe. Light, fast, durable, and badass.
The O1 is interchangeable with three stiffness cartridges: the Freeflex, Midstiff, and Ridstiff
Small size fits <26.0 Mondo. Standard size fits >26.0 Mondo.
Condition: Skis and bindings are in good working order, See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!