Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
182cm Salomon Rckr W/ Lg 22 Designs Axl W/ Skins (Used)
The Salomon Rocker2 108 Skis are coming in hot. Whether it's an inch or a foot, these skis have what it takes to shred any amount of pow. With a powder oriented rocker profile and a waist that's just wide enough, the Rocker2 108s have the versatility you want in an all-mountain ski. Add honeycomb and remove edges from the tip and tail and you get an insanely low swing weight for shiftys or those steep trees with the super tight entrance you've been dreaming about. Camber underfoot and the Hook Free Taper provide for stable and grippy turns on hardpack so you can easily take on the whole mountain. Don't limit yourself with a lesser ski, check out the Salomon Rocker2 108 Skis.
The 22 Designs AXL Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. The AXL gives you adjustable and exceptional power, that tours effortlessly.
- The first free-pivot telemark touring binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2˚ ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26.0 and up.
- Made in the USA
Condition: Skis and bindings are in good working order, See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!