Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
191cm Head Monster 95 W/ Lg 22 Designs Axl (Used)
One of the lightest backcountry fat skis going, the new Monster O.B. weighs a mere 7.1 pounds. The low mass comes from Head’s Aircoat Hollow Glass Technology, which, due to the hollow fibers, is 40 percent less weight than regular fiberglass. Despite the low weight, however, the fibers have “higher compression strength and a higher specific strength” than any solid fiber. Also comes equipped with a notch on the tails for skins. Why don’t more skis have that? The O.B. in Head Monster 95 stands for Out of Bounds meaning this Monster is extremely serious about backcountry both with and without the benefits of a helicopter. designed like a high performance powder ski and built with all the benefits of the Alpinist touring ski.
The 22 Designs AXL Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. The AXL gives you adjustable and exceptional power, that tours effortlessly.
- The first free-pivot telemark touring binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2˚ ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26.0 and up.
- Made in the USA
Condition: Skis and bindings are in good working order, See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!