Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
177cm Summit Cone Pariahs W/ Meidjo 2.1 W/ Skins (Used)
The Pariah just may be the best all-around Telemark/AT ski on the market. Perhaps it's because it took 5 years to develop, or maybe lightning was caught in a bottle. During the extensive FreeHeeler's Demo Tour, The Pariah was consistently the favorite ski of most testers. Playful,high performing, really fun, user friendly etc.. The Pariah was designed to be light-yet ballsy, damp-yet lively. This is the challenge of any company trying to make a great all-mtn ski, and large ski companies just don't seem to be able to compete- the difference between homemade and fast food. The Pariah 97 is the real-deal.
Whatever you want to do-wherever you want to ski-whatever the conditions. The Pariah simply rules.
- Compatible with NTN telemark boots (Rottefella NTN system) with standard tech toe inserts
- Easy Step In System immediate positioning of the front tip of the shoe when the boot and automatic locking of the boot heel push.
- Touring : "Free pivot" touring mode. Low Tech binding with the front edge of the shoe and heel free. The spring back box is fixed onto the ski and the spring box doesn't hook the second heel of the shoe.
- Two heel climb of 35mm (7°) and 55 mm (13°) can be easily manipulated with the pole.
- Security System : the release system of the binding can be easily adjusted by using a 3mm allen wrench. The release system is independent from the tension of the telemark flex.
- Performance: Meidjo is the compromise between the power of NTN bindings (Rottefella NTN system), progressivity and the amplitude of the best classic standard 75 binding. As there is no gap in the binding you can edge immediately.
- Simplicity: All manipulations are done without stopping: using the poles on locks or unlocks the Low Tech system, and bare touch of a pole is enough.
- Active and progressive: Instant Power of the shoe with the lifting of the heel. Progressive and continuous tension on the boot.
- Adaptable: Supplied with two additional springs to customize the tension.
- Anchorage: 6 attachment points in front (low tech plate) with a pitch of 45 mm large.
- Weight: 800g per pair (size S), making it the lightest modern telemark bindings.
- Design: All elements, including the Low Tech have been designed for use with telemark primary objective of optimum reliability for the best security.
- Option: ResQski integration interface in the heel. This is to date the only binding of the market to integrate a detector capable of finding skis at 30 m and within 1 m of snow. The heel protects the Tag (transmitter) while allowing visualization of its operation.
Condition: Skis and bindings are in good working order, See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!