176cm Rossignol Pro BC 110 w/ 22 Designs Axl Large - USED
176cm Rossignol Pro BC 110 w/ 22 Designs Axl Large
The Rossignol BC110 Skis are the most revolutionary rockered powder ski designed specifically for women to kill it in the backcountry. Each length has a unique width underfoot to improve agility. Unlike any other reverse-camber skis, the smaller lengths of the Pro BC 110 allow women of all sizes and abilities to ride the most perfect women’s powder ski ever made.
The 22 Designs AXL Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. The AXL gives you adjustable and exceptional power, that tours effortlessly.
- The first free-pivot telemark touring binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2˚ ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26.0 and up.
Bases of skis have a few minor scratches which could be easily repaired by a qualified ski technician. See photos for the one heavier scratch which would be a P-Tex fix. Top sheets have some scratching and damage but it is purely cosmetic.
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. Thanks!