Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
176cm DPS Wailer 99 W/ Sm 22 Designs AXL (Used)
Dimensions: An everyday weapon for menacing the entirety of the mountain, the DPS Wailer 99 Pure3 Skis are worthy of your backcountry and all-mountain dreams. Designed to excel in variable snow packs, the Wailer 99 Pure3 Skis rely on their directional rocker for effortless turns in the deeps, while the underfoot camber locks in reliably when the more demanding snow and steeps lie ahead. Aggressive yet surprisingly light thanks to DPS legendary Pure3 construction, the DPS Wailer 99 Pure3 Skis will take the mountain by storm, from soul turns to spring altitude pursuits.
The 22 Designs AXL Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. The AXL gives you adjustable and exceptional power, that tours effortlessly.
- The first free-pivot telemark touring binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2˚ ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26.0 and up.
- Made in the USA
Condition: This setup is in good condition could use a tune on the bases to repair some base damage/ scrapes.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!