Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
176 cm Salomon MTN LAB W/ 22 Designs Large AXL (Used)
Ski Information: Wide enough to float the lightest fluff? Check. Smooth and confidence inspiring at speed? Boom. Light enough to clock big vertical as a touring ski? Kapow. What was that nonsense about having to pick two out of three? The Salomon MTN Lab Skis are the widest entry in Salomons new MTN series, and though they're designed as a touring ski they could easily fill the single ski quiver slot for many soft snow addicts. Salomons new CFX techonolgy - a strip of woven carbon and flax fiber laid over a carefully selected poplar wood core - is key to delivering the exceptional stability and dampness in this quite light ski. If touring for first tracks is your thing, Salomon has the inside track to the ski you need. Check this one out for sure.
The Axl Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. It's the only touring binding you can adjust to your skiing style and snow conditions. It gives you the power of a HammerHead, but tours effortlessly. Try it and you'll love it!
Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up
The first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Now available with the new Double Up Heel dual climbing post system from 22 Designs
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA.
Condition: These skis are in great condition minimal scratches on top sheets and bases, tons of turns to be made on these bad boys.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached at email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 385-227-8968. Thanks!