Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
175cm Black Diamond Boundary W/ Sm Rottefella Freedom (Used)
Combining a modern rocker profile, hybrid shape and pow-seeking 115-mm waist, the Boundary 115 is BD's go-to freeride ski for the deepest days of the season.
Built for “4x4 or chains required” kind of days, the Black Diamond Boundary 115 ski is a rockered pow slayer for the biggest overnight totals of the season. BD's widest freeride ski, the Boundary 115 is outfitted with a playful modern shape and fat 115-mm waist with enough turning capacity for tight trees and narrow chokes. The Boundary’s poplar core and pre-preg fiberglass layup make for solid power transmission. The Boundary also features BD's Sidewall Dampening System, which employs a multi-density sidewall panel just behind the contact point to create an ultra-damp vibration barrier between the ski tip and the binding.
- Floaty 115-mm waist for deep-snow performance
- Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot
- 3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass, stacked sidewalls and poplar wood core
- Sidewall Dampening System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Optimal use: 70% soft snow / 30% hard snow
The Rottefella Freedom NTN Telemark Binding combines low weight, unique low-resistance walking mode, and a wide opening angle to make climbing enjoyable and letting you go full throttle, whenever and wherever. The binding also has a progressive resistance and is the perfect choice for those who ski in powder or in mixed snow conditions.
Large fits boot sizes 26.5-30.5 Mondo / Small fits boot sizes 22.5-26.0
- The boot to binding has a maximum of 60 degrees opening angle when walking
- Freedom has a sideways release system
- Freedom has 110mm standard ski brake
- Freedom heel lifter comes in two heights, 35mm and 65mm
- Freedom comes in two sizes, small and large
- Weight: 1500g
Condition: Skis and bindings are in good working order, See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!