Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
171cm Voile Ultravector W/ 22 Designs Outlaw X Sm (Demo)
Introducing the Voile UltraVector, a ski with the long-distance touring abilities of the Vector and the hard-charging, hard-carving powers of the Supercharger. Its softened flex and increased sidecut allow you to initiate quick and playful turns with little exertion, while its relatively narrow dimensions make it useful for turning in tighter places. True to its namesake it’s a ski that will hold an edge with ease, whether moving nimbly through trees, sending an icy couloir, or cutting a line through the hardpack.
It’s a light-weight, effortless, all-mountain ski. It's arguably the best in our line for firm snow. And it wouldn’t be a Voile ski if it wasn’t a fierce contender on powder days.
Say hello to half of your quiver...
An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex while offering precision lateral control. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.
- Easier to step in and out
- Improved durability for the hardest chargers
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, and 125mm widths- available here.
- Optional stiffy spring kit: available here.
- Ski crampons available here.
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Spring-loaded climbing bail
- NTN compatible in two sizes
- Toepiece height: 1.1” at rear with 3 degree ramp
- Weight including climbers:
- Large: 3 lbs, 9 oz / 1620g
- Small: 3 lbs, 6 oz / 1545g
Large fits boots: 26.5 and up Scarpa/Crispi and 26.0 and up Garmont/Scott
Small fits boots: 26.0 and down Scarpa/Crispi and 25.5 and below Garmont/Scott
2021-2022 FHL Demo. Ski and bindings have less than 10 days of use.
*All demo skis/bindings have been used less than a season*
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!