Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
170cm Volie X7 W/ Small 22 Designs AXL (Used)
The new Voilé X7 is essentially an X9 on a low-carb diet.
For those who cannot completely relinquish their maniacal tendencies on the snow or in the halfpipe, the X7 performs with the equal vigor of an X9, but its slightly-slimmer dimensions make it lighter and more practical for long days of backcountry touring.
Like its fatter brother, the X7 is still not, by definition, a full-fledged “twin-tip” ski. The X7 has 8mm of taper and, like the X9, features an enhanced version of our own Voilé Hybrid Rocker in the tail.
Many skiers will also enjoy the way the X7’s slimmer dimensions make it very responsive for turning and edging on hard pack.
The 22 Designs AXL Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. The AXL gives you adjustable and exceptional power, that tours effortlessly.
- The first free-pivot telemark touring binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2˚ ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26.0 and up.
- Made in the USA
Condition: Skis and bindings are in good working condition, see pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!