Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
170cm Bishop Gonzo w/ Bishop BMF-3 NTN (DEMO)
With the Gonzo Bishop thinks that they have designed the ultimate all-around telemark ski for carving, bumps, and trees. Take the Gonzo along on your longest spring tours and playground fantasies. The perfect width and turning radius for delivering quick carved turns, navigating tight bumps, and shredding the trees on the dreamiest of days. We designed the Gonzo with the help of Bishop athlete, Andreas Sjöbeck.
The Gonzo is everything you've wanted in an all-mountain ski. Pure. Fire.
NEW FOR 2021! Bishop has added their proprietary TELEM-ARC Technology to Gonzo.
- 125mm tip | 90mm waist | 120mm tail
- 170cm: 14m turn radius
- 180cm: 16m turn radius
- Camber underfoot
- Progressive twin shape for all-mountain domination
- Poplar wood core is lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Hex-Tech Premium top sheet
- Weight per pair: 3100g, (170cm), 3300g (180cm)
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
- Backed by Bishop' Satisfaction Guarantee
Shining brightly over other designs, the BMF/3 is the mighty beacon, lighting the path for the rest to follow. The machined metals, refined lines, and splash of color come together with the beauty of a ballerina and the force of a fighter jet.
Step into the BMF/3 and find your freeheel flow like never before.
- Intuitive step in/step out means no more bending over
- The Real Heel Feel: These bindings attach to the whole boot, from toe-to-heel, giving you more power than any other NTN tele binding and a more natural boot flex
- Ski Brakes always included: 90, 100, 115, or 125mm
- Softer Spring Kit (available separately) gives you more customization with the option of a more supple, lighter knee drop while keeping all the Bishop lateral stability and edge power transfer
- NTN or 75mm "Duckbill" boot compatibility.
- NOTE: This binding requires a heel with a shelf. For example, it does NOT work with older Crispi CXR and CXX boots.
- Spring tension is easily adjusted on the hill with the turn of a screw
- One size fits all (NTN Boot Sole Lengths of 270 to 346mm, 75mm "Duckbill" Boot Sole Lengths of 280mm to 356mm)
- Weight: 1890 g (the brakes add 170 g)
- 75mm version has a dedicated LEFT and RIGHT binding. The teardrop hole in the Toe Cage should point to the outside of your ski.
- Does NOT include or work with climbing wires. Climbing wires are available with the BMF-R
- Bishop's 3 Year Bomber Guarantee
Condition: Skis are in great shape. Basically brand new. From what we can tell these were not skied even 1 day this season.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!