Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
170cm Bishop Gonzo Telemark Ski W/ 22 Designs Outlaw X Sm (Demo)
We're not the only ones who think we designed the ultimate all-around telemark ski for carving, bumps, and trees. Take the Gonzo along on your longest spring tours and playground fantasies. The perfect width and turning radius for delivering quick carved turns, navigating tight bumps, and shredding the trees on the dreamiest of days. We designed the Gonzo with the help of Bishop athlete, Andreas Sjobeck.
The Gonzo is everything you've wanted in an all-mountain ski. Pure. Fire.
- 125mm tip | 90mm waist | 120mm tail
- 170cm: 14m turn radius
- 180cm: 16m turn radius
- Camber underfoot
- Progressive twin shape for all-mountain domination
- Poplar wood core is lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Hex-Tech Premium top sheet
- Weight per pair: 3100g, (170cm), 3300g (180cm)
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
- Backed by Bishop' Satisfaction Guarantee
An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex while offering precision lateral control. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.The Outlaw X is our updated NTN binding, now with easier step-in and out, lighter weight, and improved durability. Still built the 22 Designs way with sweet flex, copious spring travel, rugged steel construction, and blazing up and downhill performance. Now with the Double Up Heel Climber with two climbing bails.
Built in the USA with stainless steel, machined aluminum, and premium plastics, the Outlaw X is built to last, and the 6 hole mounting pattern will keep it solid on your ski.
Brakes sold separately.Borrowing proven touring technology from the Axl, the Outlaw X delivers true free-pivot performance. With a true step-in and pole activated release, the Outlaw is always ready to run. The Outlaw can release laterally, although it's not guaranteed. The Outlaw is not a DIN-certified releasable binding. Ski at your own risk.
Brakes sold separately.
- Easier to step in and out
- Improved durability for the hardest chargers
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, and 125mm widths- available here.
- Optional stiffy spring kit: available here.
- Ski crampons available here.
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Spring-loaded climbing bail
- NTN compatible in two sizes
- Toepiece height: 1.1” at rear with 3 degree ramp
- Weight including climbers:
- Large: 3 lbs, 9 oz / 1620g
- Small: 3 lbs, 6 oz / 1545g
Large fits boots: 26.5 and up Scarpa/Crispi and 26.0 and up Garmont/Scott
Small fits boots: 26.0 and down Scarpa/Crispi and 25.5 and below Garmont/Scott
2021-2022 FHL Demo. Ski has about two days of use. Binding is practically new.
*All demo skis/bindings have been used less than a season*
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!