Freeheel Life Telemark Shop
164cm Bishop Chedi W/ 22 Designs Original Outlaw Sm (Used)
Returning for 2022, the mountain town ski nerds at Bishop redesigned the Chedi using our proprietary TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™. Countless iterations of computer simulations and multiple rounds of on snow prototype testing has resulted in a truly unique, telemark-specific ski.
The 2022 Bishop Chedi continues to give you the ultimate flex and performance for that perfect dropped-knee turn. Instead of the "dead-zone" of alpine skis which require a large area for mounting fixed heel bindings, TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™ gives the ski a sweet, smooth flex under your boot to create a perfect arc that ONLY the telemark turn can provide. Gone are the days of skiing those lame "alpine specific" skis with your top of the line telemark gear. Viva la Freeheel!
This ski is a hard-charging, fun-loving, all-mountain companion. Bishop combines new TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™ with an early rise tip, camber underfoot, and a flat tail that makes the Chedi a blast to ski in all conditions. A perfect balance of float, stability at speed, and playful performance.
- TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™ ***
- 130mm tip | 100mm waist | 116mm tail
- 184cm: 23.1m turn radius
- 174cm: 21.2m turn radius
- Designed 100mm ski brakes
- Early Rise tip
- Camber underfoot
- Poplar wood core - lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Carbonium top sheet
- Flat tail section for skin clips
- weight per pair: 3450g (174cm), 3630g (184cm)
- Handmade in Colorado, USA.
***Because of the unique design of this ski, it is NOT recommended to mount this ski with Alpine or AT bindings. In other words, "Free the heel, ski for real". This is a truly "telemark specific" ski.
22 Designs original entry to the NTN game. A true game changer with the same sweet flex, active spring travel and great free pivot touring you'd expect from 22 Designs. The torsional strength of this binding paired with it's customization options are whats driving telemark skiing into the future. Step into one today!
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, and 125mm widths- available here.
- Optional stiffy spring kit: available here.
- Ski crampons available here.
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Spring-loaded climbing bail
- NTN compatible in two sizes
- Toepiece height: 1.1” at rear with 3 degree ramp
- Weight per pair including climbers:
Large: 3.7 lbs / 1670g Small: 3.5 lbs / 1590g
For NTN Bindings, the binding Size MUST match your boot size. Scarpa and Crispi boots 26.0 and under fit the Small Bindings, 26.5 and up are Large. For Scott/Garmont boots, the break is between 25.5 and 26.0.
Condition: Skis and bindings are in good working order, See pictures for more details.
Product Liability/Return Information:
Due to the nature of used and consignment gear, these items are a final sale. All items are checked to make sure they're functional when they leave the building and are sold as-is with no warranty/guarantee. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions or would like additional photos. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 801-917-0769. Thanks!