PowderHound Telemark Ski
* IN STOCK SHIPPING NOW *
Dave designed the 115mm underfoot PowderHound to float through the deepest days while staying powerful and playful for after all the pow stashes have been sniffed out. The PowderHound has Bishop's proprietary TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™ and adds a sweet, balanced blend of rocker-camber-rocker to reward any telemark skier with howls of delight.
Dedicated to Kate's All-American soulpup, Cassidy, this ski bounds through soft pow, slashes through trees, and charges the crud with power and confidence.
Unleash your inner PowderHound and rage on.
- TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™ ***
- 145mm tip | 115mm waist | 132mm tail
- 186.3cm: 17m turn radius
- 176.3cm: 16.8m turn radius
- Rocker Tip and Tail
- Camber underfoot
- Poplar wood core - lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Carbonium top sheet
- Flat tail section for skin clips
- Handmade in Colorado, USA.
***Because of the unique design of this ski, it is NOT recommended to mount this ski with Alpine or AT bindings. In other words, "Free the heel, ski for real". This is a truly "telemark specific" ski.